Effective date: June 08, 2020
- Do not share your logon username and password. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don’t violate our copyright.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves flaming.
- When you post content in any of the discussion forums on the site (or on any 3rd party platform page associated with Get Ready Survival and Ten Star Group such as the Get Ready Survival Facebook page or the Get Ready Survival Google My Business page), you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it in whole or in part for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. your content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
- We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright law and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without our or the owners express written permission and we reserve all rights.
Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE SITE’S FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE’S FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THIS SITE’S FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE OR OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OR INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF THIS SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.
You, Get Ready Survival and Ten Star Group agree that any and all disputes between you and Get Ready Survival or Ten Star Group shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, and jurisdiction and venue for any such disputes shall be in the State of Texas Circuit Court of El Paso County, Texas. You understand and agree that this covenant and agreement as to governing law, jurisdiction, and venue is an important part of your User Membership and agree to these provisions in consideration of the benefits received as a User and Member of Get Ready Survival and any of it's programs or services.
Get Ready Survival Community Forum Terms
- Conditions for Use of the Forum – Your permission to use the Forum is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least thirteen years old.
- You may no longer use the Forum if we contact you directly to say that you may not use the Forum.
- Acceptable Use –
- You may not violate any local, state or federal law, rule or regulation using the Forum.
- You may not share your Forum login username and password. Our system is designed to detect this immediately and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by us.
- You may not show any part of the Forum on other websites with our written consent.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 915-249-6675
- By mail: